Time, Money, & Fractions (Grades 1-2)
Ages 6 to 8, 1st and 2nd Grade, Adding Money, Counting Coins, Telling Time, and More
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 30 activity pages, 2 answer key pages
- For ages 6-8
- 7.75" x 10.75" pages with durable glossy cover
- Skills for everyday living include working with money, understanding fractions, telling time, and more!
- Real-world examples help make kids want to learn
- Follows both NCTM and Common Core standards
- Find at-a-glance skill focus listed at the bottom of each page
- Perforated pages makes it easy to tear out for individual worksheets
AMAZING - This Time Money & Fractions workbook is an I Know It book. What time is it? How much does that toy cost? Can you divide that pie in half? Learning about time, money, and fractions can be challenging for many children, but these skills are essential for everyday living. These tough-to-learn concepts form a foundation for higher-level math and all-around school success. This workbook presents the math concepts and skills typically taught in grades 1 and 2. With detailed instructions and clear examples, Time, Money & Fractions will build your first or second grader's confidence and understanding. The slim 32-page size is handy for packing into totes, backpacks and luggage. With a little help from you, your child will enjoy hours of learning fun. Get a math edge with the School Zone Advantage!
WORKBOOKS - Writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn. Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas.
RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flashcards, workbooks, readers, toys and games are all crafted through a child's eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards.
PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with these great supplemental learning tools and more!
AWARD WINNING - School Zone content has won The Parents' Choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Brainchild Award, Family Choice Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more.
Descriptions of Used Book Conditions
- Condition: Very Good (workbook has no marks, just some blemishes on cover)
- Age Range: 6-8
- Grade Level: 1-2
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: School Zone Publishing (May 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0938256440
- ISBN-13: 978-0938256441
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11.2 inches